"WARM WELCOME TO JAYWANT"
We are a leading manufacturer, exporter &
supplier of quality ophthalmic surgical instruments that are known for their
high precision, ease of usage & smooth finish. Our founder Mr. Ashok
Raghunath Mane made a very modest start of our organization in 1972. He
single-handedly established the organization firmly as a reputed player in
the market. Today, we have a expert team of professionals working for us.
The company achieved immense success for the instruments in vitreoretinal.
They were the first manufacturer in India to repair(imported) &
manufacture it in their own style. We have also expanded our facility by
creating two allied organizations that have backward and forward linkages to
our flagship organization. These are focuses on our exports, which is
engaged in titanium manufacturing.
We are proud to admit that international
standard quality and high precision are the hallmark of the company. As a
leader in quality and innovation, we are committed to supply high quality
products at competitive prices without compromising in materials and
workmanship. Jaywant has sustained this leading position for its quality,
consistency, uniformity, after-sales, research and development in all
fields. Jaywant can produce custom design sets for many different
specialities including Dental, ENT, Plastic/Cosmetics, Gynaecology
procedures for exports only.
Jaywant website enables to view the Product range by speciality.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices quoted are ex-works Mumbai
- Prices are subject to change without notifications
- Prices to increase by 10% every financial year (01st April to 31st
- VAT to be changed wherever applicable at current rate
- Packing & Freight costs are additional
- Laser Marking costs are additional
- Quotations are valid for 30 days
Claims for non-delivery, damages/breakages in transit etc.be made within 10
days of invoice date (India) or date of arrival at destination (Foreign)
Amendments & Cancellations
Amendments and cancellations can only be accepted with prior consent of
Terms of Payment
- Payments in advance 100% through Wire Transfer (Foreign) and through
Payorder/Demand Draft (Indian)
- Goods remain property of JAYWANT SURGICAL WORKS until the payment is
received in full
- All products warranty for 1 year (apart from instruments of single
use) against faults arising from Faulty Workmanship or Materials; this
excludes accidental damage; misuse and fair wear & tear.
- To obtain warranty services, please return the complete product to
JAYWANT SURGICAL WORKS with all shipping charges pre-paid; the goods
should accompany with written explanation of the claimed fault.
Description and Specifications
- Delivery times on receipt of order may vary (on quantity of stocks
- Deliveries from the stock wherever possible although in the event of
limited supply/stock of an item part deliveries/partial shipment
- Please indicate on your order if you do not wish to receive part
Description and Specifications are subject to change without notification
All contracts shall be governed by Indian Law (jurisdiction)
We are adequately equipped to meet the
ever growing demands of the client with ease. We have a well equipped
manufacturing unit of ophthalmic surgical instruments and other surgical
instruments capable of executing bulk orders efficiently. We use high
quality steel of the following grades to manufacture our products which
are:420, 410, 304, 316. The machines that we use to create our superior
range of ophthalmic surgical instruments and surgical instruments are:
Lathe, milling machine and surface grinders for manufacturing and profile
projector and microscopes for testing.